The production of livestock manure organic fertilizer is closely related to the equipment configuration of fertilizer production line
. Generally, the complete set of equipment for organic fertilizer production line is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system, screening system and finished product packaging system.
Detailed process flow of organic manure production:
1. Livestock and poultry manure centralized treatment plant or organic manure production
enterprises will use special vehicles to collect livestock and poultry manure in each farm regularly, so as to avoid secondary pollution to road surface, and directly enter the fermentation area.
2. After a fermentation, secondary aging stacking. First, the odor of livestock manure was eliminated. In the first fermentation, straw, plant leaves, weed powder and other plant stems and leaves should be added in proportion. At the same time, organic fertilizer fermentation agent should be added to decompose the crude fiber in order to meet the particle size requirements of granulation production.
3. The fermented materials which have completed the secondary aging and stacking process are crushed and put into the mixing system. Before mixing and mixing, N, P, K and other trace elements are added into the mixing system according to the formula, and the mixing is started.
4. The mixed materials are transported to the granulation system, and the granulated materials are sent to the cooling fertilizer production machine
after passing through the dryer. The materials are sieved at room temperature. The particles that meet the requirements enter the coating machine to wrap the coating film and start packaging. The particles that do not meet the requirements are crushed by the crusher and then returned to the granulation system to continue granulation. Among them, the reasonable combination of fineness of raw materials is very important for the production process of organic fertilizer. The higher the fineness of raw materials, the better the viscosity, and the higher the surface finish after granulation. However, in the production process, the use of super proportion of high fineness materials can easily lead to the problems of too large particles and irregular particles due to too good viscosity.
5. Through the above several procedures, livestock manure has become the main raw material of organic fertilizer, which is directly sold in the market.