There are a wide range of raw materials for the production of organic fertilizer
, including chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, humic acid, bentonite, sludge, mushroom bag, straw compost, etc. it is a project with great market prospect to produce organic fertilizer from these raw materials by adding biological bacteria. Many customers see the prospect of organic fertilizer market, but a large organic fertilizer production line often needs to invest a lot of money. Some customers do not have so much money. How much does it cost to open a small organic fertilizer plant?
1. A small-scale organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10000 tons needs about 220000 yuan. During the production process, it is necessary to build a rain proof steel shed to ensure that the fermented fertilizer or cost fertilizer will not be wet by rain.
2. Labor wages, organic fertilizer raw materials, and biological strains are the scope to be considered, as well as the depreciation cost of organic fertilizer, electricity fee and miscellaneous expenses.
3. Open a small organic fertilizer production line
plant. Generally, it is enough to set up an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of less than 10000 tons. Generally, the plant site is located near the raw materials.
4. The small organic fertilizer plant digests and produces chicken manure, duck manure, pig manure, cow manure and other manure raw materials as well as crude fiber raw materials to produce organic fertilizer. The equipment investment is small, the production cost is low, the operation is easy, and the return is rich.
5. The equipment of small-scale organic fertilizer production line mainly includes trough type tipper, semi wet material grinder, mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, etc.