Fermentation conditions and process parameters of organic manure production
In the process of pig manure organic fertilizer fermentation, the following conditions and technical parameters should be controlled and mastered: the height of the mixture is higher than 30-40cm; the additive is 20% - 40% (the data can be adjusted according to the actual situation); the moisture content of the material is 50% - 60%; the pH is about 7.0; the C / N of the mixed material is less than 25; the biological agent is 0.1% - 0.3% (the data can be adjusted according to the actual situation); aerobic conditions; the moisture content of the fermented product is about 20% Right, the amount of organic raw materials (about 30%).
The supporting equipment of simple pig manure organic fertilizer production line
is mainly composed of fermentation, drying, deodorization, crushing, batching, mixing, granulation, cooling and drying, screening and finished product packaging system.
Process flow of organic fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, biogas residue and other kinds of animal manure or raw materials that can be fermented or have fertilizer effect after treatment shall be provided according to a certain proportion (according to market demand and soil test results of various places).
2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: evenly mixed raw materials are sent to granulator for granulation (drum granulator or extrusion granulator can be used).
4. Granule drying: the granule made by granulator is sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granule, so as to increase the granule strength and facilitate the preservation.
5. Particle cooling: the temperature of dried fertilizer particles is too high, which is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to bag, store and transport.
6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are classified, and the unqualified particles are crushed and granulated again to screen out the qualified products.
7. Finished film: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
8. Finished product packaging: the coated particles, that is, the finished product, are bagged and stored in a ventilated place.