The hydraulic roller granulator is to use dry rolling granulation technology to compress the powdery materials with water content ≤ 5% into flakes or blocks, so as to meet the granulation requirements. After crushing and screening, the flake and block materials can be turned into granular materials meeting the requirements of use.
The hydraulic roller granulator mainly relies on external pressure, so that the material is forced to pass through the gap between two relative rotating rollers, and is forced to compress into pieces. In the process of rolling, the actual density of materials can be increased by 1.5 ~ 3 times, so as to meet the requirements of certain particle strength.
1. Dry powder granulation without any additives;
2. The particle strength can be adjusted, and the finished product strength can be controlled by adjusting the roller pressure;
3. Circulation operation to realize continuous production and high output of finished products;
4. The material is compressed by mechanical pressure, without any additives, and the purity of the product is guaranteed.
5. Direct granulation of dry powder without subsequent drying process is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
6. The particle strength is high, and the increase of bulk specific gravity is more significant than other granulation methods, especially suitable for increasing the bulk specific gravity of products.
7. It is suitable for a wide range of raw materials, and the particle strength can be adjusted freely according to different materials.
This series of roller granulating belongs to the extrusion sliding model. The working principle is that the motor drive belt and pulley, pass through the reducer to the active shaft, and synchronize the open gear with the passive axis, and work in the same direction. The material is added from the feed hopper, and the ball is extruded by the roll, and the ball is made off. Through a pair of chain, it is transmitted to the broken screen studio, sifting and separating the finished products (ball) particles, and then returning the material to the new material and then granulation. With the continuous rotation of motor and continuous entry of materials, can be achieved the mass production.