The turning process of composter is completed in the channel of the trough. The track is erected above the channel wall of the compost turning machine, and the compost turning machine will be set up on the track to flip the materials and evenly turn the piles, so that the materials in the trough can fully contact with the air, and achieve good ventilation and aeration effect, which can well control the ventilation and turning action system.
1. Stirring function in raw material conditioning. The main raw materials and various auxiliary materials that are roughly stacked together in proportion can be mixed evenly by the turning machine to achieve the purpose of tempering.
2. Adjust the temperature of the raw material pile. In the operation of the stacker, the raw material pellets are fully contacted and mixed with the air, and a large amount of fresh air can be conserved in the stack, which helps aerobic microorganisms to actively generate fermentation heat and the stack temperature rises; when the temperature is high, fresh air can be supplemented. Cool down the stack temperature.
3. The permeability of the raw material pile. The pile turning system can process the materials into small clumps, making the sticky and dense raw material piles fluffy and elastic, and forming suitable porosity.
4. Adjust the moisture of the raw material pile. The suitable moisture content of raw material fermentation is around 55%, and the moisture standard of finished organic fertilizer is below 20%. During fermentation, biochemical reactions will generate new water, and the consumption of raw materials by microorganisms will also cause water to lose its carrier and free it. Therefore, in the process of fertilizer production, the water is reduced in time, except for the evaporation formed by heat conduction, the compulsory steam emission will be formed by turning the raw materials by the stacker.
5. Achieve composting process requirements. Such as crushing raw materials, giving the shape of raw materials piles or realizing quantitative displacement of raw materials.